Hollia Lam has worked in the legal industry since her admission to legal practice in 2016 across Australia, Hong Kong and China, her bilingual skills and diverse culture background have equipped her to successfully assist clients across the globe.
She has extensive experience in international transactions involving property, corporate, company shares and shareholders disputes. She has assisted high networth individual clients in personal injury, will & estate and family law matters.
With her legal background, she can understand the underlying issues of the clients from a different perspective and in a timely manner.
Hollia is an accredited Nationally Accredited Mediator under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System. Presently, she is the Head of Asia at Madison Branson Lawyers.
Hollia is fluent in English, Cantonese and Madarin.
Her practical approach aims to help clients resolve their disputes collaboratively, with a focus on moving forward efficiently.
- Bachelor of Business (major in Economics and Law)
- Juris Doctor
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arbitration & Mediation
- Accelerated Route to Membership with Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- NMAS Mediation Accreditation
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia