The Conflict Resolution Conference: Elder Focus Day brings together those involved in working with elders in conflict, managing complaints, or supporting elders to resolve issues.
The programme includes facilitated discussion, workshops and demonstrations, and will provide opportunities to:
- Share your thoughts as we discuss: What are the particular needs of elders in conflict resolution and how can we meet them?
- Hear about case studies of restorative approaches to respond to elder abuse and harm.
- Learn about practical ways in which mediators, facilitators, aged care facilities and others working with older people can approach dispute resolution for elder people in particular.
- Witness and experience elder conflict resolution processes in action.
- Discuss and plan how you can promote and enhance elder conflict resolution in your context.
Cost $375, discounted for those also attending the conference $275
To see the full programme and to register www.confer.co.nz/crc