Conference and Seminar Papers
- Bagshaw, Dale. The emergence of elder mediation – challenges and opportunities LEADR community of mediators and other ADR practitioners www.leadr.com.au . http://www.leadr.com.au/kon-gres/presenters-and-their-presentations/the-emergence-of-elder-mediation—challenges-and-opportunities
- Bagshaw, Dale. Elder Mediation in Australasia. Challenges and Opportunities. Asia Pacific Mediation Forum Summit. De le Salle University, Manilla, December 2013. http://www.asiapacificmediationforum.org
- Bagshaw, Dale. The Emergence of Elder Mediation: Challenges and Opportunities , LEADR kon gres September 2013 (Sydney (9th), Melbourne (12th), Adelaide (16th))
- Bagshaw, Dale. The abuse of older people by family members and implications for family mediators. The Annual World Summit on Mediation with Age-Related Issues. Co-convened by the University of South Australia and the Elder Mediation International Network, Hawke Centre, University of South Australia 29 April- May 1, 2013. http://www.unisa.edu.au/research/centre-for-peace-and-security/our-research/world-summit-on-mediation-with-age-related-issues/
- Bagshaw, Dale. ‘Abuse of Older People by Family Members: Strategies for Prevention and Early Intervention’. 2012 Conference of the Australian Association of Gereontology (NT). Elder Abuse. A Cause for Action. Alice Springs September 5, 2012 and Darwin, September 7, 2012.
- Bagshaw, D: Older-Person-Centred Family Mediation to Prevent the Financial Abuse of Older People by a Family member (via podcast). Fifth World Summit on Elder Mediation, Glasgow, Scotland, June 11-13, 2012.
- Molomby Amanda ELDER MEDIATION A NEW PHENOMENON (pdf)
- The current ECCV position paper on aged care: http://www.eccv.org.au/aged-care/aged-care-policy/