– November 1- 2, 2021 Early bird registration ends September 30th!
- Mags Bouchier: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Megan Frost: Let’s Talk – Elder Mediation & Support Service
- Clare Kearney & Helen Harnett: Finding a Pathway Through Family Dynamics in Elder Mediation
- Gabriella Peters: Swiss “Autonomous at Home” Adopts EMIN Standards
- Susan Cochrane: Linking Policy to Elder Mediation Practice
- Judy M. Beranger: Training Guidelines for Elder Mediation
- Dale Bagshaw: Capacity & Decision Making in Elder Mediation
- Nick Tibbey & Linda Fieldstone: Abuse Prevention in High Conflict Families – Eldercaring Coordination
- Kathyrn Price: Elder Mediation & Seniors Relationship Service – Lessons Learned
- Lesley Merrett: Elder Mediation Hesitancy in Project Addressing Elder Abuse
- Fiona Baillie: Tasmania’s Elder Mediation Program
EMIN Members: 125€ (100€ if paid by September 30, 2021) Purchase HERE
Non Members: 165€** (125€ if paid by September 30, 2021) Purchase HERE
Students: 75€ (50€ if paid by September 30, 2021) Purchase HERE
* Registration provides access to live sessions on both days along with a link to stream recordings of all sessions during the following week.
** Non Members are encouraged to join EMIN (40€ HERE) to save 40 € on the Summit registration fee!